The school day begins at 8:30 am and ends at 3:10 pm. Students are allowed in the building at 8:15 am. There is no supervison of students prior to 8:15 am.
Students are late after 8:30 am. Students arriving late will receive a tardy pass unless they are “bus tardy” in which case an announcement will be made that students on a particular bus arrived late and could not make it to class on time.
No student will be released to anyone other than a parent or guardian without the parent or guardian’s consent and proper identification. Parents or guardians coming to pick up a student must check in with the office and the student will be called to the office on the intercom.
School dismissal each day is at 3:10PM. On the first day of school, please ensure that your child knows how s/he is getting home. If there is any change to the regular determined bus or walker routine, a note from a parent must be sent including the departure change and a phone number. No exceptions. Safety is our priority at the Warren Prescott K-8 School. We ask that all parents wait outside during dismissal. It is essential that we keep the foyer area clear. Thank you for your understanding.
- Students in our Autism program will maintain their regular bus service
- Students in grades K-6 will have regular morning and afternoon bus service
- Students in grades 7 and 8 who would normally have yellow bus service will be provided with MBTA passes and will not have morning or afternoon bus service
The Warren Prescott K-8 School has a mandatory uniform policy. Students are required to wear the school uniform each day beginning on the first day of school. The school uniform consists of the following items:
- Navy blue or turtle neck shirt with the school patch ( available for purchase at the school)
- Tan or blue pants, jumpers or skirts
- Appropriate jeans
- Warren Prescott sweat pants are allowed on gym days